Monday, July 2, 2012

Keep the Dentist At Bay

I have not seen a dentist in over ten years. I have never had a cavity or any form of gum disease. My teeth are all healthy and I have no form problems with my gums or teeth. How you may ask? Well, everyone's teeth are different, but are some of things that I have done over the years that have kept me from having ever to see a dentist.

1. Floss regularly. Get that extra food from between of your teeth.

2. Keep brushing your teeth to a minimum. I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but excessively brushing your teeth can eventually wear away the enamel on your teeth. Every now and then try rinsing with Listerine or just brushing your tooth with a soft tooth brush.

3. Reach every corner of your mouth when brushing. Be sure to get plague from your teeth when brushing.

4. Use pre-rinse washing formula and post rinse in the form of Listerine. This ensures a thorough cleaning.

5. It is your choice in deciding to use Listerine. I have been using Listerine for most of my life and I am pretty sure that has helped in keeping my mouth healthy.

These tips should not be mistaken for not going to the dentist. This is just what has worked for me when I was broke and had no money to see a dentist. Remember, be sure to keep yourself extra healthy, clean and safe when you do not have the means to see a doctor or dentist. The last thing you want is having to rely on a broken healthcare system with little to no cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment